We are always on hand for advice and support. Our 17 years experience has been gained purely within the lettings market with no other agent in Derby having concentrated solely on letting property for this length of time. You as a landlord you can rely on this experience and in depth knowledge of the rental market.
Currently, the property industry has no mandatory regulation. Every year, unregulated agents cause landlords and tenants unnecessary stress and hassle - and sometimes loss of money - by giving incorrect or misleading advice or offering poor standards of customer service. MBM are ARLA licensed agents and therefore as a landlord you will benefit by using MBM as we are adhering to a code of practice and professionalism. Your money is also protected and Professional Indemnity insured. Not all agents are or want to be regulated!
Since our inception, we have strived to build long standing relationships with both private and corporate tenants. Some private tenants have remained with us and are in their fourth or fifth property now! We have also forged strong links with the likes of Rolls Royce, NHS, Toyota, Bombardier, Derby County, Coors, Nestle to name only a few. As a landlord with MBM you have a far wider network of quality prospective tenants with a far larger likelihood of a trouble free tenancy.
Without exception, all of MBM's current staff have at least 3 years experience within the property industry. In addition to this, 80% of our staff are lettings industry qualified by formal exams with the remaining 20% studying. One of our unique key ingredients is our staff. Therefore as a landlord with MBM, you will be dealing with staff who are knowledgeable, competent and above all else, able to guide and assist any landlord throughout the letting process.
With a dedicated marketing team, each and every property undergoes an internal marketing assessment with the landlord's involvement before any advertising is planned or goes live. This is to ensure maximum exposure is obtained, utilising the most beneficial methods relative to the property. This is proven to lead to quicker let times.
With over 90% of people starting their property searches online, a good online presence is essential. MBM continue to invest heavily in online activities. Our presence, along with your property can be found on all leading property portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, Globrix, Mouseprice as well as Google, Facebook and Twitter.
In addition to this, we have exclusivity as a letting agent when advertising on the Staff Benefits section within the NHS in Derbyshire as well as exclusivity as a letting agent when advertising within David Lloyd and virgin Active Gyms in Derby on their own tv channels within their gyms and on their machines. These additional advertising methods mean that MBM can exclusively advertise property and services to over 50,000 NHS Trust, David Lloyd and virgin Members based in Derby and Derbyshire!! Rest assured, at MBM we have our finger on the pulse of modern and exclusive advertising to enable us to let your property quicker and to a quality tenant.
Once your property has been let and the tenants have moved in, you will be assigned 2 property managers dedicated to your property. This will ensure that in all your dealings with MBM, you will always speak with the same people. The property managers will have a good knowledge of your property and will be responsible for personally inspecting your property regularly. This will provide an exceptional level of continuity and confidence for a landlord.
All landlords have different levels of knowledge when it comes to tax and legal property matters. Therefore as a landlord with MBM, we provide inclusive tax and legal advice provided to us by independent qualified tax and legal professionals. This is included within any of our letting services. No other agent in Derby is providing this. A great assurance for any landlord when it comes to tax or legal matters.
We are dedicated to providing exceptional service levels to cement our hard earned standing as Derby's Quality Agent. Therefore over time, we have adapted and enhanced our internal processes. In addition to this, investment in technology and software means we have developed a professional and effective lettings operation which is able to produce exceptional levels of service for all our landlords.
As a result of the service levels provided to our landlords and tenants, we are frequently recommended to family, friends and colleagues of MBM landlords. In addition, a large number of previous MBM tenants who have now become landlords also come back to us based on their experience of us. We are extremely proud of the frequent recommendation of our company and indeed receive a large number of testimonials for which we are happy for any prospective landlord to view at our offices. Don't just take our word for it, see what our landlords are saying!!